£37000 - £41000 per annum
7 months ago
Supplier Onboarding Specialist - 4-month contract
Are you a proactive and strategic merchandise procurement professional looking for a new opportunity to make a real difference to the UK's most trusted cancer charity?
Have you successfully managed multiple large scale and complex merchandise projects at different stages in the supply chain from concept to delivery? Do you have experience in strategically embedding and leveraging merchandise purchasing contracts and agreements? Can you challenge the status quo and proactively look for new opportunities to improve our procurement of merchandise? If so we want to hear from you.
To do this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated success in strategically implementing and leveraging purchasing contracts and agreements.
- Successfully managing multiple large scale and complex merchandise projects at different stages in the supply chain from concept to delivery.
- Contract and supplier management experience with UK and European suppliers and Far East agencies.
- Delivering cost saving efficiencies without compromising customer experience.
- Technical knowledge of merchandise manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest product safety and testing regulations according to EU laws.
- Successfully Implementing robust ethical auditing, product safety and sustainability policies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In this role, you will achieve:
- Onboard and embed new supplier framework, ensuring cost savings are met.
- Streamline and standardise merchandise procurement across the commerce team and wider organisation.
- Ensure all contracts are negotiated and finalised.
- Supplier KPI's are set and measured, highlighting any improvements needed.
- Improved and standardised our approach to product safety, sustainability and ethical procurement.
Supplier Onboarding Specialist
4-month, fixed term contract
£37-41k pa, pro-rata