Up to £30300 per annum
7 months ago
A specialist world renowned university are looking to recruit Student Recruitment Manager role paying £30,300. The University offers a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
As the Student Recruitment Manager you will help develop the universities recruitment strategy and manage a team responsible for recruiting top-tier candidates from around the world. The Global Recruitment team manages the pipeline from enquiry to application, actively identifying, targeting and nurturing high-calibre enquirers and converting them into strong applicants. As a Student Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for developing the growth strategy and manage the recruitment activities for a portfolio of programme.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree Educated
- Knowledge and experience of sales/client management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to providing outstanding levels of customer service
- A track record of managing, developing & motivating a team
- Willingness to travel to attend recruitment and industry events
- Understanding or experience of Higher Education or Business Education would be advantageous