Up to £30785 per annum
2 months ago
A leading University in central London is looking for a full-time student recruitment officer on a two-year fixed-term contract. The role will be focused on recruiting post-graduate students and pays £30,785 per annum. You would be working at one of the largest and most diverse universities in the UK.
The successful candidate will coordinate the planning, implementation and evaluation of postgraduate student recruitment activities in liaison with administrative and academic colleagues under the supervision of the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with other teams to achieve student recruitment targets, devise individual promotion plans for each taught course and develop creative ways of surfacing the School's research supervision capability nationally and internationally.
- Considering a wide variety of media and working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications to develop targeted marketing campaigns that meet the School's objectives
- Liaising with the registry to ensure prospective students are having a positive experience before and after application.
- Provide advice and guidance to the School's Institutes to support recruitment initiatives and represent the School at postgraduate study fairs across the UK.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in postgraduate student recruitment in a higher education setting.
- The ability to write high-quality marketing copy quickly and easily.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and oral/written communication skills and excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, student records management systems, social media platforms and excellent IT skills.