City of London, London
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + bonus
27 days ago
A growing Higher Education institution with ambitious growth plans are looking to recruit a Student Recruitment Manager.
This is a newly created role within the University that offers a real opportunity to develop the role and move forward with fresh new ideas.
As the Student Recruitment Manager you will work in close collaboration with the Senior Student Recruitment Manager and Head of Student Recruitment (for national strategy, policy, training and collaboration) and Campus Dean to deliver increased student numbers for the region. You will work towards student recruitment KPIs through:
* Account Management - building and maintaining accounts within Universities, Schools, Colleges and Firms within a specific geographical region in conjunction with the local Campus Dean.
* Events Programme - the planning, organisation and execution of an extensive regional events programme within Universities, Schools and Colleges aimed at attracting new students. The planning, organisation and execution of a regional events programme targeted at existing students
* Lead Generation - generating and converting leads to student recruitment targets
To be successful in the role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
* Knowledge of undergraduate student recruitment within the UK market.
* Experienced in relationship building, soft selling and working to targets.
* Previous experience of organising and managing an extensive events programme
* An ability to deliver presentations and workshops
This is a permanent position paying £36-38k starting salary plus bonus. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a generous annual leave allowance and private healthcare. The role will be fours days in the office in central London or attending events and one day a week working from home.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.