Up to £31770 per annum
3 months ago
A leading University is looking to recruit a Student Recruitment Coordinator for their Business School on a 12 month fixed term contract paying £31,770 per annum.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator is part of a recruitment marketing team responsible for meeting the School's targets for the recruitment of high calibre international students for their postgraduate programmes by providing a high level of customer service to prospective students at every stage of the application process. You will play an instrumental role in supporting in the implementation of student recruitment plans in the School's domestic and international target markets. You will also manage and coordinate campus, online and overseas events and work closely with the marketing team to promote recruitment events.
To be successful in the role you will have:
* Experience of working in Higher Education or a similar customer-focused sector in previous relevant role(s)
* Experience of planning and coordinating professional events
* Proven experience as a cooperative team member who can also work independently
* Experience of providing a responsive, customer-focused service - via telephone, electronic media or face-to-face
* Experience of working in a target-driven environment