Role: Student Panel Co-ordinator
Location: North West London
Pay rate: £21.28 - £27.21 plus holiday pay
Employment type: Temporary - long term
Working hours: 35 hours per week - Hybrid
Do you want to work for a highly respected higher education institution in London?
Are you looking for a long term temporary role which offers hybrid working?
Join one of the largest and most established, highly ranked specialist higher education in its field as Student Panel Co-ordinator. The Student Panel will actively contribute to changes in student services and curriculum adjustments, ensuring that the student perspective is heard and valued.
As a Student Panel Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Conducting focus groups, market research amongst the higher education students
- Facilitate the recruitment for the student panel for specific faculty areas and portfolio
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the student feedback and collate and analysis data
- Co-ordinating projects and ensuring effective delivery
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a student facing role within further or higher education
- Experience of recruiting, training, working with and motivating students
- Experience of using complex data and research findings to drive development and improvement
- Experience of successfully delivering projects or workstream
The role involves a hybrid work arrangement, with three days onsite at the campus. Flexibility is essential, as some focus groups may occur in the evenings and require onsite presence.
This role will work at based in North West London with the opportunity for hybrid working (3 days per week in-person on campus).
The role is to start early October, interviews are being held as soon as possible.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.