£24000 - £25000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
over 1 year ago
This leading professional Professional Body have an excellent opportunity available for a Student Membership Officer. As Student Membership Officer you will work with interested individuals to promote student membership, careers and promote the benefits of being a student member.
As Student Membership Officer you will be responsible for diary management, organising meetings, events, managing emails and organising travel. You will also need to have strong committee servicing, preparing agendas, distributing papers and taking high quality minutes.
This is a permanent role paying between £24,000 to £25,000.
The key responsibilities for the Student Membership Officer are
- Act as first point of contact for centres, tutors and students.
- Support development of local opportunities for young people by sourcing Apprenticeships, job vacancies and work experience placements for student members.
- Promote the importance of Professional Standards to student members.
- New member engagement.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of working with young people from ages 16-21.
- Have experience of employer engagement.
- Have experience of customer care and engagement.
- If you have experience of working for a membership body that would be an advantage.
As an organisation they offer a brilliant benefits package a non contributory pension scheme, including 8% from employer on sommencement of employment. 25 days holiday (save 3 for Christmas) plus bank holidays, provate healthcare for employee and spouse on succesful completion of probationary period and more.