Up to £20.33 per hour
2 months ago
A London University are currently recruiting for an interim Student Information Service Manager until December 2021 with the potential of being a permanent role. You will be working within the Student Information Service Department with up to eight direct reports.
This role is highly focused on exceptional customer service and ensuring this is provided to staff and students across all programmes. You will also manage the services proved by the Student Information Services team where student experience is prioritised at all times.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and contribute to the uptake and implementation of the University's Customer Service Strategy.
- Work very closely with the specialist, central and global shared services departments to ensure that service provision to students is coordinated, planned and delivered consistently to the standards required by the University.
- Ensure that the Student Information Service is resourced adequately and trained to answer all enquiries from staff, students or members of the public in an efficient manner.
- To engage with and support Safeguarding.
- To ensure that the Student Information staff fully understand the entry requirements, programme portfolio, procedures and policies of the University as well as administer the policies.
- Be responsible for ensuring the Student Information team meet and greet visitors as well as sign in, in accordance with the procedures in place
- To act as an escalation point for students and staff.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a customer service focused environment.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Ideally worked within the Higher Education or Education sector.
- Coaching and People Development.
- Previous experience of working to customer service driven KPIs and SLAs.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent IT skills such as experience of using the MS Office suite.
- The ability to provide a high level of service and support to students, visitors and staff.
It is not essential but desirable to have had experience of working with student records systems and CRM systems. This role will also be on campus for five days a week.
This role has an immediate start with the potential of turning into a permanent role. If you have the above experience and available to start straight away, this will be a great opportunity to be part of a growing campus.
Please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference number J75820D if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.