City of London, London
£37360.00 - £43886.00 per annum
28 days ago
A leading higher education institution are looking to recruit a Student Fees and Scholarships Lead Officer paying £37,360 to £43,886 per annum. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional School closure days and a generous employer pension contribution.
As the Student Fees and Scholarships Lead Officer you will lead activities relating to fees and funding including loans, bursaries and scholarships for students. You will oversee the day to day duties of Student Funding and Financial Support including the policy, systems, administration and student queries/advice relating to the payment of student tuition fees and payment of student scholarships, bursaries and loan funding.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Significant experience of student funding, UKRI scholarships, as well as wider Higher Education administration, including the maintenance of student records.
* Exceptional customer service skills, highly developed communication styles and be able to provide a prompt and professional service responsive to the needs of students, using diplomacy and empathy.
* A team player with a flexible approach to work.
* The ability to apply an analytical approach to problem solving, and work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of complex administration tasks including working to strict policies and procedures, conducting financial assessments and working with large complex datasets will be key to success in this role.
If you are looking to join an inclusive organisation that offers scope for career development and progression apply with your CV today.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.