Up to £31110 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Student Experience Manager for an award-winning training provider in Highbury and Islington.
This is a permanent role paying £31,110 and is based on site 5 days a week.
As the Student Experience Manager you will provide students with an outstanding computer based exam experience, ensure all administrative tasks are completed efficiently, in a timely manner and to a high standard. You will also run examination sessions efficiently and in compliance with regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
● Build, develop and maintain a focused, effective and empowered team of student experience officers
● Establish key relationships with the examination bodies and institutes
● Oversee the exams administration and operations at the centre ensuring the student experience is of consistently high standard
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience of managing an examination or computer based assessment operation
● Experience of managing a team and bringing the best out in others
● Service driven and quality focused
In return the organisation offers clear pay structures, progression paths, and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll be joining a friendly team driven by a shared purpose, where everyone can succeed and build a brighter future together.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.