£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A financial education provider are looking to recruit two Student and Client Services Administrator, paying £26-£28k on a permanent basis.
As the Student and Client Services Administrator you will provide outstanding advice and support for existing and prospective students, in person, via email and telephone. You will build and sustain strong relationships with clients, providing an excellent client service.
● Providing advice to students and clients who are considering choosing them as their education provider, following up with the relevant collateral and recording the enquiry appropriately
● Promote the benefits of studying with the provider at every appropriate opportunity, supporting the student through the decision process with the objective of securing bookings and retaining the student through their studies
● Covering the customer service reception on a rota basis, acting as the first point of contact meeting and greeting students and clients and creating a positive first impression
● Administer the student and client bookings process including completion of bookings, submitting enrolment requests and preparing confirmation emails to clients
What you'll bring
● Excellent organisation skills and experience within an administrative role
● Experience of working within a customer/client focused environment
● Ability to effectively manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
● Self -motivation with a focus on delivering a high quality of work
● Willingness to work flexible hours to meet business needs, and able to cover evening and weekend working throughout the year
The role is based on site across two central London locations 5 days a week. The weekday shift patterns are 08:15 to 16:45, 09:00 to 17:30, 10:00 to 18:30. The weekend shift is 08:15 to 12:15, this shift is paid as overtime at time and a half. You will be expected to commit to a minimum of 8 weekend days per year.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.