Up to £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A wonderful grant giving youth charity has an opportunity available for someone to cover for a maternity contract of one year. As Strategic Partnerships Manager you will be integral in working on their significant long standing charity partnerships. This opportunity offers flexible working and access to a comprehensive health&wellbeing package. It suits someone looking to take a break from the cost of the London commute who is based in South London or the surrounding areas.
As the Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be the prime figure in managing the external relationships, whilst laying the foundations and creating new relationships too.
* Building and maintaining successful relationships with charity partners
* Monitoring and evaluating programmes activities and impact
* Liaising with stakeholders with frequent contact both face to face and on the phone
* Providing accurate and timely update reports
* Recruiting and managing volunteers for the charity
* Planning and delivering events and seminars
* Project managing the charities annual reviews
* Making recommendations on future development of partnerships
What you will need to succeed
Your experience in a similar role within the Charitable sector will drive your success and make you an ideal candidate for this limited opportunity. Strong monitoring and evaluation experience around grants impact will be expected. Your demonstrable experience of Project/Programme Management will also play an important part in helping you stand out against your competition. Naturally you will have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, and to meet deadlines. Excellent stakeholder engagement skills are crucial.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73532DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.