Up to £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client, a leading global Humanitarian NGO that plays a key role in emergency response across the world, is seeking an Interim Strategic Partnership Manager for a year maternity cover. This role will be London based with international travel.
Key responsibilities for this Strategic Partnership Manager opportunity:
* Coordinate effective relationship management for strategic donors
* Manage strategic partnerships and international key contracts
* Develop and implement global engagement plans for strategic donors
* Ensure input from relevant colleagues at country level
* Travelling to provide direct support to regions and countries where required
* Lead proposal development and coordinate with colleagues
* Ensure donors receive high quality outputs
* Lead work to map existing commercial contracting work and pipeline opportunities
* Coordinate resource development support to the humanitarian team
Your demonstrable experience in the international development and management of large donor and commercial contracts would ensure the right fit for this interim cover. Knowing your way around large, complex contracts will give you the confidence to perform well in this role. Being a natural relationship manager and builder with relative humanitarian partners will be essential. You will need to demonstrate how you have identified potential partners and brought them on board. Its desirable that you have a good understanding of bids for tenders.
To apply for this Strategic Partnership Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70287DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.