£35000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
A permanent Strategic Partnership Manager job for a registered charity in Surrey. Paying a salary of £35k.
Your new charity
A registered charity supporting young people to thrive to their full potential across London and the South of England.
The charity focuses on ensuring young people have access to services and support to help develop their lives through various support methods.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager to join their team.
Your new role
As the Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be the prime figure in managing the external relationships, whilst laying the foundations and creating new relationships too.
You will work closely with the Programme Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with strategic partners
- Monitoring and evaluating the current partnerships, whilst making recommendations for growth and reviewing current relationships
- Liaising with stakeholders with frequent contact both face to face and on the phone
- Recruiting and managing volunteers for the charity
- Planning and delivering events and seminars
- Project managing the charities annual reviews
What you will get in return
You will be working for a successful charity who pride themselves on their employees and making a difference to Young People in society.
You will be based in the Surrey office, with weekly visits to London to visit stakeholders.
You will be offered a salary of £35,000, alongside other internal staff perks.
What you will need to succeed
Your experience in a similar role within the Charitable sector will drive your success.
You will use your demonstrable experience of Project/Programme Management, alongside a track record of delivering against targets to lay the foundations of your career with this charity.
You will need an education to degree level or equivalent to be considered for this role.
What to do now
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 61743DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.