£41,225 per year + neg
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
We are currently working with a leading human rights charity who are seeking an experienced fundraising project manager for a 10 month maternity cover to work on multiple projects within the 'fundraising fundamentals' that enhance the quality and efficiency of the charities fundraising programme.
- The 'fundraising fundamentals' are areas of strategic importance that underpin their fundraising strategy and are pivotal to achieving their growth ambitions.
- Projects include:
- Developing a clear and compelling fundraising proposition
- Creatively developing supporter journeys for all key supporter types and routes in to supporting the charity
- Refining and clarifying fundraising processes that enable the department to work efficiently and protect our investment
- Developing and implementing their response (policy, process and practice) to the changing environment for individual giving, reviewing the ethical considerations and opportunities (including the benefits and costs of being a sector leader in this regard), as well as the emerging regulatory changes regarding their fundraising contact with individuals.
Main delivery objectives and responsibilities for the Strategic Fundraising Projects Manager:
Work with the SMT and Director of Fundraising to identify and scope strategic projects.
Design each project and identify objectives with timelines.
Assign a project manager from within your team on projects and work with them on delivery.
Develop a business case to secure resources.
Provide line management support and direction to your team.
Budget management, monitor and provide quality assurance on projects.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
Demonstrable experience of complex project management within individual giving or relative fundraising scope.
Successful experience of implementing supporter journey as part of an individual giving programme.
Experience leading cross-functional strategic project groups.
Outstanding stakeholder engagement and natural leadership ability.
Ability to commission and interpret data analysis.
To apply for this Strategic Fundraising Projects Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 60032DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.