£27k - 31k per year
almost 4 years ago
One of the UK’s largest charities is currently recruiting for a Strategic Direct Marketing Officer. The post holder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the direct marketing business place across both Acquisition and Retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To implement and manage the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer strategies and excellent supporter experience
- To make pro-active suggestions for improvement of communications in order to strengthen supporter relationships
- Responsible for developing segmentation specific to our supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- High level analytical skills and relevant experience of decision making through evaluating information
- Understanding of how to effectively recruit, lead, motivate and manage direct reports
- Experience of developing and managing project plans
Closing Date: 20th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.