£26k - 31k per year
about 2 years ago
One of the UK’s largest charities is currently recruiting for a Strategic Direct Marketing Officer. The post holder will be responsible for testing, analysis and supporting the delivery of the direct marketing across both Acquisition and Retention. This team is incredibly high performing and you will play a key role in innovating their direct marketing activity.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To assist with the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer strategies and excellent supporter experience
- To make pro-active suggestions for improvement of communications in order to strengthen supporter relationships
- Responsible for defining and developing segmentation specific to our supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- High level analytical skills and relevant experience of decision making through evaluating information
- Well organised and proactive approach
Closing Date: 10th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.