Birmingham, West Midlands
£31679 - £41679 per annum
about 3 years ago
TPP are working closely with a health organisation who are currently recruiting for a Stewardship & Supporter Care Manager to support within their busy fundraising team.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they have recently outlined ambitious plans for the future, with a heavy focus on the fundraising side of the foundation. You will be tasked with devising and implementing a strategy that supports the ambitious growth plan, helping to shape and influence the Charity's stewardship programme ensuring all donors are reaching their maximum giving potential.
The role also requires experience with supporter relationships and you must have experience of developing processes and delivering first class supporter care. This role will proactively support income generation across the fundraising function as well as proactively steward donors to ensure the team increases the income and reach of the organisation.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of supporter care and hub officers
- Managing quality and work load for a busy team
- Creating & implementing KPI's
- Working closely with strategic and senior management teams
- Focusing on strategy for mid-level donors by targeting communication and acknowledgement
This exciting role offers the opportunity to build your skills and experience within a large organisation who have ambitious goals for the fundraising team moving forward. You will require extensive experience of creating and implementing a successful stewardship and supporter care strategy & have a good knowledge of the laws and policies within the third sector.
The ideal candidate:
- Is degree qualified
- Has substantial supporter care experience
- Is experienced with using a database for income generation
- Has previously managed stewardship programmes
CLOSING DATE: Friday 26th January at 9am
To apply for this Stewardship & Supporter Care Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 64156JR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.