£30k - 32k per year
over 3 years ago
This is a Fixed Term contract for 12 Months. We are looking for a strategic Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator. You will have experience of working across Public Affairs and Policy to establish and manage key relationships with high profile stakeholders. You will be able to develop these stakeholder relations through producing high quality internal and external communiations and will ultimartely raise the profile of this medical membership body that has over 30,000 members.
As Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator you will have excellent communiation skills that you can demonstrate both in writing and verbally. You will be confident handling networks that aim to develop policy. Ideally you will have done this in a similiar role working with a medical oganisation and have an understanding of Health policy and the ways in which to engage with and influence decision makers in this sector.
Essential skills required for this role:
- Understanding health organisations and bodies
- Managing stakeholder planning and strategy
- Providing Public affairs support to a medical membership body
- Supporting wider teams and communicating on enagement plans internally and externally
- Supporting Public Affirs Manager
- Responding to policy annoucements and developments
This is a 1 year contract.