£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
9 months ago
I am working with a prestigious Health Membership Body, based in Central London, who are looking to recruit a Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator to join their friendly, supportive and hard-working team.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, you will play a significant role in the development and implementation of their stakeholder communication strategies, promoting the organisation as a leader in the health sector.
This is a varied role with responsibility for public affairs, press office and internal stakeholder project development.
- Take ownership of stakeholder projects as designated by the line manager
- Develop a public affairs strategy and programme of activity, monitoring parliamentary affairs and proactively engage with MPs and Lords
- Liaise with the Policy Researcher to influence policy and attitudes on the organisation's specialist area
- Work alongside the Head of Communications & Engagement on responding to media enquiries, writing & publishing press releases
- Actively support the communications team to develop a customer focused programme of work, contributing ideas and areas for improvement
If you have at least two years' experience of working in a busy communications/stakeholder engagement environment and have previously worked for an organisation where you have embedded a public affairs function, having had the autonomy to run campaigns on your own, then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71095AM - in the subject line.We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st July 2019