£35762 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working an environmental and heritage charity who are seeking to hire a Stakeholder Communications Manager.
This is a newly created role reporting into the Head of Communications, and you will be responsible for engaging our client's broad range of existing stakeholders on a wide range of issues and announcements, as well as developing new stakeholder relationships.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your stakeholder engagement skills and add value to our client's communications strategy and fundraising efforts.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Lead on updating and delivering the objectives of our client.
- Lead on delivering our client's communications to stakeholders.
- Organise and deliver our client's stakeholder engagement events.
- Lead on training and educating the wider organisation about the importance of stakeholder engagement.
- Devise, draft and deliver a range of internal communications to be used across numerous channels.
- Support the communications and HR team in developing and delivering the internal communications strategy.
Your experience, knowledge and skillsets will include :
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external, and at a high level.
- Experience of understanding the importance of tailoring messages to specific audiences, both internal and external.
- Experience of proactively communicating with a wide range of audiences, delivering key messages and identifying key targets
- Social media and digital experience
- Experience of working in internal communications would be useful, but not essential.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.