£25,783 - 32,898 per year
over 3 years ago
Leading Health Charity – Sporting Events Manager – Manchester - £25,738 - £32,898 – Reference J52864EDR - 12 month contract
Would you like to join one of the biggest charity brands in the North?
TPP are working alongside a leading Health charity based in Manchester to recruit a Sporting Events Manager to join their successful fundraising team. This is a great opportunity for an individual with significant experience of leading on event management to take on a role responsible for proactively developing a varied programme of sporting events and mass participation fundraising activity.
The key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Proactively developing and managing the organisation’s programme of sporting events to maximise participation and grow income generation
- Implementation of a wide portfolio of fundraising initiatives to support mass participation events, including the organisation’s flagship event
- Research, plan and develop opportunities in sports and challenge events
- Design and oversee a marketing and communications plan to promote events
- Develop and oversee an effective stewardship path for all sports event participants
- Work alongside the Corporate Fundraising team to identify events and products that may enhance corporate relations
- Responsible for budget management
The successful applicant with have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of challenge/sporting fundraising events
- Experience of generating income through mass participation events
- Experience of managing third party led events
- Experience of project management
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Experience of developing and/or implementing strategy
- Account management of external suppliers
- Full driving license
This role is a 12 month contract but there is potential for this to go perm.
Closes 11th September
Please note this role is NHS Band 6 please note that starting salary will be at the lower end of the pay scale with the opportunity to develop and increase to the top amount in post
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond Divisional Manager on 0191 2299595.
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52864EDR
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.