Up to £34000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
9 months ago
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Sponsorship Executive on a permanent basis.
As an organisation they represent and promote the interests of education providers, and provide their members with professional support services, including training, events and recruitment.
As Sponsorship Executive you will be responsible for the identification and maintenance of relationships with new and existing sponsors and partnerships.
This is a permanent role paying £34,000.
The key responsibilities for the Sponsorship Executive are
- Deliver excellent customer service to new and existing partners to drive long term relationships.
- Conduct market research to identify key trends.
- Promote, sell and manage advertising, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to new and existing clients.
- Prepare contractual agreements for sponsors in accordance with company policy.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have experience of identifying and responding to sponsorship opportunities.
- Experience of working in a business to business sales targets.
- Experience of developing relationships with key decision makers that result in sales/income generation.
- Experience of presenting.