£39.9k per year + Car Allowance
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a leading national charity that supports children and adults with learning disabilities.
They have an exciting vacancy for a Specialist Health Advisor to oversee the charities health agenda and dementia project, the ideal applicant will be:
- A registered health professional
- An inspirational leader
- Have experience with dealing with vulnerable people
Key duties will include:
- Championing best practice and leading innovation to people of all ages with learning disabilities and / or autism
- Project management, including the delivery and development of online education and resources to improve awareness and timely diagnosis and care for people with a learning disability and dementia
- Development of key external relationships with service users, their families and key stake holders.
- The development of strategic partnerships.
This role is based in Milton Keynes and will involve national travel.
For more information or a confidential chat please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview dates - Tuesday, 10 January or Thursday, 12 January.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.