£30k per year
over 1 year ago
This fantastic and caring hospice is looking for a Special Events Manager on a 1 year maternity cover. As the Special Events Manager you will develop and deliver events for high net worth individuals and corporates to maximise income from major gifts and galvanize support for the hospice.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Implement a 12-18 month event plan to increase income from special events
- Manage all the orgnisation's high value events including annual ball, golf day, business breakfast and other special events opportunities
- Coordinate with corporate and major donor team to ensure events are designed in accordance with donor needs
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience delivering a portfolio of special events targeted towards high net work individuals
- Excellent networking skills
- Experience of strategic planning to develop special events fundraising
Closing Date: 26 April 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.