£27.3k per year
about 2 years ago
TPP is working alongside a national children’s charity to recruit a Special Events Manager. This is a full time and permanent position based working at their head office in London.
Working as part of an award-winning team, this is a great opportunity to combine fundraising skills with event management disciplines to deliver a wide range of exciting fundraising events and projects.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To successfully manage and deliver a portfolio of fundraising, engagement and stewardship events, co-ordinating all event logistics and relationship management.
- With the Fundraising Manager to contribute to and deliver particular aspects of the department’s annual business plan and budget to enable the charity to plan its activity and services.
- To be responsible for the development of positive relationships and delivery of income from those supporters/potential supporters who the post holder is key working.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of success in delivering results through managing fundraising, engagement and stewardship events in a fundraising/sales or marketing environment.
- The ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/events/initiatives to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities and demands, establishing clear priorities.
- Well-developed ability to build, manage and develop relationships with individuals within an organisation and externally and achieve objectives through these relationships.
Closing date: Monday 23rd January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.