£37000 - £39000 per annum
11 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join this friendly and collaborative team at this health charity as a Special Events Manager. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of events including gala dinners. They have a flexible working culture in this organisation.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Working with committees of high value volunteers to organise events
- Develop and implement a long term major events strategy to ensure the rejuvenation of longstanding events and underpin growth of net income.
- Manage and monitor the major events income and expenditure budgets
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of managing events within the charity sector and working towards financial targets
- Experience of working with committees and managing senior individuals
- Experience of managing income and expenditure budgets
Closing date: 25th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.