City of London, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are very pleased to be working with a £3.4million turnover fundraising charity based in Piccadilly. This charity was established in 1964 to provide support to the Sisters of Mary poverty relief charity programmes for children based in Central and South America, Asia and East Africa.
An amazing opportunity has been created to work for this charity in this new role as the sole charge Finance Manager.
You will work alongside a team of four in total and be responsible for all elements relating to the financial management of the Charity.
The salary will be between £42,000 - £45,000 per annum. Candidates who are qualified by experience are also welcome to apply for this role.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly management reports
- Recording income and expenditure
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll management
- Cashflow management
- Budget preparation
- End to end management of annual audit
- Maintain the charity's risk register
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or Qualified by experience
- Very strong on Charity SORP/FRS102
- Involvement in the production of funding applications
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong financial systems knowledge
- Creation and enhancement of financial control processes
- Experience of cross functional working
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
Interviews for this role will held w/c 4th February 2019.
If interested, please apply with a copy of your CV.