£34500.00 - £35000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A lovely family oriented £4million turnover foundation based in North West London are looking for a sole charge Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created role.
This role is to work two days a week with a very high possibility of working from home once a week. The salary being offered is £35,000 per annum which will be proratad for 2 days per week.
This is a hands-on finance role where you will be the sole charge Accountant working within a team of six members of staff and reporting to the CEO.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement multi-year plans and budgets
- Preparing and monitor annual budgets
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Routine financial management
Candidate applying for this role must have
- Recognised Finance qualification
- Experience working in the charity or not-for-profit sector
- Ability work within a small team
- Strong in Financial and Management accounts
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Candidates who speak Arabic would be an added advantage. If you are interested in learning Arabic the client will fund for this after the probation
This role will be closing on 27th February and interviews will be happening w/c 2nd March, 2020.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.