£34000 per annum
12 months ago
A leading Animal Charity based in central London is seeking a skilled Software Developer for a 1 year fixed contract role (maternity cover).
The role will involve a broad range of development covering a range of greenfield and existing projects, across web development, internal application development and database development.
The role will also involve training members of staff on certain internal portals and systems.
Technologies used in this charity include ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL/T-SQL and some legacy ASP.
The key skills that will be required are:
- Experienced in web development which must have been gained within a commercial environment using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of producing data intensive client facing web applications.
- Fully experienced in n-tier architecture, and have developed within all 3 tiers, especially middle and UI tiers.
- Solid knowledge of the following technologies: C#, MVC, ASP.NET, OOPS, LINQ, T-SQL, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, CSS and SQL Server 2008.
- Some exposure to CRM systems, mobile development (Xamarin) and Azure Cloud infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Exposure to full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and familiar with iterative development methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the charity sector and will have experience with most of the above technologies. A mature attitude and the ability to train other staff is also required.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.