5 months ago
Sustainable Finance Toastmasters is a public speaking club with a focus on sustainability. We are affiliated to Toastmasters International, a non-profit educational organisation that aims to help members develop communication and leadership skills through practice and feedback.
More about us: https://www.sustainablefinancetoastmasters.com/
More about Toastmasters International: https://www.toastmasters.org/
We are looking for a Social Media volunteer to boost membership's growth.
What will you be doing?
In coordination with the committee members who volunteer their time to manage the club, you will be:
- Developing a social media strategy to attract new members.
- Managing our social media accounts according to the strategy developed.
- Producing content and updating social media accounts following brand guidelines.
- Creating content and scheduling social media posts.
Person specification & skills:
- Strong understanding of marketing and social media practice.
- Proactivity and the ability to design and propose a social media strategy.
- Understanding of the resource constraints of a small organisation and ability to work with these.
The role will be entirely home-based. We are looking for a three-month commitment, and we estimate an initial workload of 3-4 hours per week to develop the initial strategy and, once agreed the strategy with the committee, maintenance at 1-2 hour per week.
What's in it for you?
- Your contribution will be vital for the club's survival, and you will be supporting an organisation that provides affordable and inclusive training in communication and leadership skills.
- You'll get to develop your marketing and social media skills and build strong experience.
- We can offer you six months of membership to develop your communication and leadership skills and learn about sustainability.
- If we're able to assist in your personal development, we will endeavour to make the time.
Expiry date: 30th April 2021
To apply for this role, please send us an email to email@example.com