West London, London
Up to £30000 per annum
about 3 years ago
I am currently working with an a highly reputable non-profit organisation who are looking for a Social Media Officer to maintain, enhance and analyse the organisation's presence across social media.
This role sits within the Marketing and Communications team - a department that ensures the organisation's brand is enhanced amongst the UK public, with the goal of raising awareness as well as support and promote activities of other departments.
- Monitor social media channels daily, responding to comments and enquiries, escalating as appropriate to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Source, generate and publish social media content in line with the charity's tone of voice and key messages
- Categorise, analyse and monitor the performance of posts on social channels over time to identify high and low performing posts
- Grow the online community of followers and fans in the UK
- Plan social media content through managing a content calendar with support from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Lead the planning and implementation of social media engagement initiatives
If you have at least 3 years' demonstrable experience in social media management, monitoring and responding and have excellent written communication skills, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a fabulous organisation and contribute to their outstanding work. They are also looking for candidates who have experience of using social media management tools and have use social media professionally.