£32000.00 - £34600 per annum
7 days ago
TPP is currently working with a fantastic health related charity and one of the UK's largest charities in the UK for people with a hearing loss or suffering from deafness.
They are currently seeking to hire a Social Media Manager whose core purpose will be to drive the social conversation about their cause and brand via creative and innovative content and engagement strategies, positioning our client's organisation as the place to go to for help, information, social inclusion, campaigning and more.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to bring your solid experience of social media engagement to our client who are going through a period of positive transformation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Working with your colleagues in PR & UX, you will play a key role in the development of the social media strategy for the charity, introducing new and innovative ways of working to deliver a first class social media experience.
- You will design and deliver integrated social media specific campaigns.
- You will write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Implement and manage a social media activity schedule for the charity with the discretion to decide what activity is added to the schedule, resolving any scheduling conflicts.
- Provide guidance on social media aspects of PR strategies, identify contents gaps and contribute to reputational management by monitoring and responding to online comments and discussions.
- Working with the UX and Content team commission content specifically for use across social channels.
- Working with the PR and Social Media officers, build networks of social media and community champions, contributors, influencers, advocates, supporters and bloggers to help deliver our messaging.
- Champion social media best practice and act as guardian of activity across all social media channels within a devolved model across the charity by providing advice and guidance in the planning, commissioning, editing of content that fits the digital strategy and is channel appropriate. Produce and maintain social media frameworks, governance, policies and guidelines.
Your experience will include :
- Paid Social advertising experience (Eg Facebook Ads).
- Managing social media as a communications and marketing tool for a large organisation including devising and implementing a social media strategy, analytics tools and training plan.
- Delivering engaging, relevant and on brand content for social and blog platforms, and integrate social media into wider marketing activities by managing online communities of supporters and advocates.
- Setting up and developing a network of internal and external social media and community champions, blog contributors, and online influencers.
- Experience of insight and evaluation and social media analytics.
- Knowledge of principles of writing for social media and content strategy.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the principles of social media marketing; understanding stakeholder requirements, target audiences; and creating campaigns.