Up to £125 per day
5 months ago
This very well-known international children's charity are looking for a Social Media Manager to come and join their team on a temporary basis to focus on their major campaign in the run up to Christmas.
You will lead the organisations social media strategy and ensure that all content is inspiring, engaging and accurate across all channels. Your aim with this will be to reach a wider audience and increase the engagement with existing and new supporters. You will manage the day to day of the social media communities and ensure everything put out across all channels is in line with the commitment to safeguarding children in accordance with the Child Safeguarding Policy. This is a fast-paced role and will require you to be working with various stakeholders and 3rd party providers at any one time.
Please note that this role requires an enhanced DBS check.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced social media professional
- Be experienced in developing and delivering social media strategies
- Be experience in social media management alongside digital analytic products
- Have an enhanced DBS check
- Must be immediately available
Please note that applications are being accepted on a rolling basis