Up to £14000.00 per annum
26 days ago
TPP is currently working with an education charity who run a number of programmes around preventing domestic violence, relationship abuse & sexual assault. They are seeking to hire a Social Media Manager to join them on a part time permanent basis, working 2 days a week. Your role will be drive forward our client's communications across all social media channels, with the aim of increasing their brand awareness and reach. You will be responsible for developing our client's brand online from start to finish - including strategy, creation, execution and evaluation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop a social media strategy that supports our client's delivery plans, including targets to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Develop, launch and manage creative and engaging social media campaigns and appeals.
- Create and distribute compelling graphic, video and written content to support proactive social media campaigns as well as managing day to day reactive social media engagements.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Previous experience of managing social media channels to achieve specified outcomes.
- Strong digital marketing skills. Experience of paid-for and organic acquisition and an understanding of SEO would be useful.
- A proven track record of creating the right voice, deepening brand awareness and achieving engagement (building communities) with different audiences across social media channels including TikTik, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter using tools like Canva, MixCaptions, Amara etc.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.