£22k - 23.5k per year
almost 3 years ago
This is a brand new role for this charity. The Social Media Executive will reporting into the Social Media Manager and working closely with the digital team, communications team and across the organisation.
The Social Media Executive will help manage the day-to-day management of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram communities, content planning and creation and copywriting.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in daily management of social media accounts across different platforms for a brand or organisation
- Strong appreciation of public relations, ideally with experience in a communications based role or working in a digital team
- Demonstrable passion for social media community management and ability to foster on-going engagement across platforms
- Experience of working in a charity is preferred but not essential
- Experience in using Photoshop and picture editing skills, with a keen eye for design
- Experience of filming and editing short form video content for social media
- Creative thinker with impeccable persuasive copywriting skills
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.