Up to £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a professional membership organisation who support services to medical and healthcare professionals in the UK.
They are seeking to hire a Social Media Executive who will work alongside the Media Relations Manager and will be responsible for producing engaging content for distribution across their social media channels.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join an organisation who have a strong reputation for long tenure of their employees, and during the pandemic, have had an increased demand for their services.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Overseeing the management of all social media platforms to ensure activity aligns with marketing, media and wider company objectives and strategy.
- Implementing social media strategy to maintain our client's brand reputation and high profile.
- Creating and managing content for each social media platform (paid for and organic). Knowledge of Facebook would be preferred, but not essential.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring social media competitions to increase brand awareness, engagement and number of followers.
- Developing social campaigns which align with marketing and sales strategies.
- Proactively identifying social media content that may impact our client.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a confident manner.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience of using and developing social media channels in a business context to promote and build a brand.
- Demonstrable skills of increasing social media engagement and managing social media campaigns, and being able to work well in a team.