Up to £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a professional membership organisation who support services to medical and healthcare professionals in the UK. They are seeking to hire a Social Media Executive who will work alongside the Media Relations Manager and will be responsible for producing engaging content for distribution across their social media channels.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Overseeing the management of all social media platforms to ensure activity aligns with marketing, media and wider company objectives and strategy.
- Implementing social media strategy to maintain our client's brand reputation and high profile.
- Creating and managing content for each social media platform (paid for and organic). Knowledge of Facebook would be preferred, but not essential.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience of using and developing social media channels in a business context to promote and build a brand.
- Demonstrable skills of increasing social media engagement and managing social media campaigns, and being able to work well in a team.