£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
TPP is currently working with a professional membership body operating within the health and medical sector. They are seeking to hire a Social Media Executive.
Reporting into the Media Relations Manager and as part of the wider Marketing team, you will be responsible for planning and implementing an effective social media strategy for our client.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Providing day to day management of all social media platforms.
- Working with the marketing and sales teams and other departments to create maximum awareness of our client's advice services, products, events and initiatives through social media platforms.
- Implementing social media plans to maintain our client's high profile as the UK's leading voice on medical and health legal issues.
- Creating and managing content for each social media platform, working closely with the digital marketing team to ensure consistency with our client's website and digital publications.
- Working with the marketing team to create innovative content formats that will work on social media platforms, such as animation, video, photos, images.
- Monitoring social media sites, reporting activity and trends using social media monitoring tools.
- Proactively identifying social media content that may impact our client's business, negative, neutral and positive.
- Developing reports for social media activity including providing social media analytics to marketing campaign managers and measuring and reporting the overall impact of social media activity on the business.
Your experience will include :
- 2 years + social media and digital communications experience, gained either within the not for profit or commercial sectors.
- Proven experience of using and developing social media channels in a business context to promote and build a brand, ideally gained in a healthcare/insurance environment.
- Demonstrable skills of increasing social media engagement and managing social media campaigns, being able to work well in a team, show attention to detail and the ability to work under time pressure.
If you are interested in this oppotunity and would like further details, please get in touch on 020 7198 6030.