£29k - 34k per year
9 months ago
This a new opportunity for a social media executive to join the marketing team at one of UK's leading medical membership organisations. This is a newly created positio, where they are looking for someone to take ownership of the social media channels for the organisation. You will be a creative individual who will be given autonomy to develop social media strategy and look at different platforms that might help the organisation engage their members
You would be in the press team, reporting to the Media Relations Manager but will work really closely with the digital team and the marketing team to make sure the social media is at the heart of the organisation's engagement strategy. The communications team are at the top of their game and are constantly working on new projects and trying out new things.
This is an ideal second job for a high performing social media professional who is looking for an organisation that will develop them as a 5* digital professional. They would be keen to speak to anyone with a good understnading of PR.
The essential criteria for this post is:
- At least 2 years experience in social media management
- Demonstrable experience of:
- managing social media accounts for an organisation
- writing and editing for the web
- knowledge of social media trends
- Extremely IT literate with a natural flair for digital technology.
- Ability to think of new ideas to raise the engagement with members
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in PR would be highly advantageous.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.