£36k - 41k per year
about 2 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced digital professional to lead on the social media strategy for a hospital trust which will involve working with the private services, the main trust and the charity arm. This is a very content focussed role which will work with other teams to ensure the social media channels are being maximised and take control of the content strategy and full content life cycle. This person will be supporting other teams - such as developing social media and content plans for fundraising events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of digital communications channels and a proven track record of using digital to raise engagement.
- Experience of managing social media channels for an organisation.
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Mailchimp (or dotmailer) and Drupal.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.