£27000.00 - £28000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is an independent benevolent charity supporting current and former members of a large membership based organisation. The charity supports those in need of assistance with Health & Wellbeing, Employment & Education and Money & Debt with the aim of improving lives and providing a safety net in difficult times.
The charity is undergoing a digital and brand refresh and this is the ideal opportunity for a candidate to shape their role and make a positive impact within the team.
- deliver on a new brand strategy to create a more relatable and approachable brand.
- engage with the public through various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- look after website development, e-marketing with the ultimate aim of building a stronger brand presence
- raising awareness of the work of the organisation in a focussed and well researched manner.
- able to create online banners and PPC advertisements this person will also be responsible for tracking and evaluating the performance of the social media offer of the organisation.
Positive and intellectually curious, this person will have demonstrated experience of having worked professionally on social media campaigns with a working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Website development and Google Analytics would be very useful as will editing and copywriting content and blog posting experience.
Warm and approachable this person will need to understand the mechanics of social media campaign development and the importance of messaging and audience segmentation and targeting.
An appreciation of the people driven work of the organisation will need to underpin this persons approach and in turn this role will be able to make a considerable contribution to the success of the organisation.
Closing date Friday 3rd August 2018.