Up to £27000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
TPP is currently representing the benevolent arm of a leading membership organisation based in Central London. They are looking to hire a Social Media & Content Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, with a view to the role leading to a permanent position.
Our client is going through a very exciting stage where they are going through a major re-branding exercise and are tasked with creating greater awareness of the services they provide to their large membership base.
The Social Media & Content Officer will deliver on our client's new brand strategy to create a more relatable and approachable brand. They will engage with the public through social media, email marketing and ensure flow to digital sites. They will maintain the website (which will be top priority after the website redevelopment is underway).
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Deliver on a new brand strategy to create a more relatable and approachable brand.
- Engage with the public through various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Look after website development, e-marketing with the ultimate aim of building a stronger brand presence - Raising awareness of the work of the organisation in a focussed and well researched manner.
- Able to create online banners and PPC advertisements this person will also be responsible for tracking and evaluating the performance of the social media offer of the organisation.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends in marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of working on professional social media campaigns with a working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
-Previous experience of working with Google Analytics.
-Content creation and blog posting experience.