£30000.00 - £31000 per annum
11 months ago
TPP is currently representing a charitable organisation who provide valuable and friendship services to elderly people.
They are seeking to hire a Social Media & Content Manager who can deliver the organisation's digital marketing and social media activity through the creation of management of web and social media content and the successful delivery of online marketing campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Create, edit and publish content updates and web pages.
- Ensure content is optimised for all search engines and devices.
- Produce regular analytics reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create compelling and engaging content in line with the organisation's tone of voice.
- Manage social media activity across all appropriate channels.
- Communicate with subscribers to their social networking activity.
- Report on social media activity.
- Create and implement campaigns and posts on Facebook & Twitter, ensuring audience appropriate messaging.
- Support teams across the charity with their digital needs and contribute to maximising income.
Analytics & Reporting
- Produce and disseminate reports on user activity to content owners and the wider organisations.
- Use analytics to report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience of working within a charitable organisation.
- Practical understanding and experience of digital marketing, it's implementation, analysis and management.
- Experience of creating engaging content for social media channels along with an understanding of all aspects of social media activity and demonstrable experience of managing this for an organisation.
- Significant experience of using content management systems, ideally WordPress.
- Experience of sending e-mail communications and knowledge of email marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO.