Up to £23513 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
We are working with a mental health charity who are looking for a Social Inclusion Project Worker.
As Social Inclusion Project Worker you will work with their service users and facilitate their growth and recovery, ensuring all monitoring and other statutory and funding requirements are met.
As Social Inclusion Project Worker you will
- Provide flexible and responsive support, based on individual needs to promote social inclusion and recovery.
- Carry out person centred assessments and manage a case load of clients to support people with mental health problems on their recovery journey.
- Review and reflect the recovery journey with the service users.
Their ideal candidate will
- Be degree qualified or equivalent in mental health, social care, volunteering or a related field.
- Have experience of working in a mental health setting.
- Experience of providing advice, guidance or training to others.