City of London, London
£37000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A leading health charity based in London are looking for a Snr Property Manager to join their team.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary between £37,000 - £41,000 per annum.
Candidates shortlisted for this interview will be invited for an interview on 13th June, 2018.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Leading and managing a team based both in London and regional offices
- Esate planning and management
- Manage the Charity's property budget
- Prepare project plans
- Commissioning of external contractors, consultants and suppliers
- Work closely with the Head of Corporate Services and Head of ICT to review and develop business plan
- Undertake any other reasonable duties
Key skills required for this role are:
- Very strong experience in property / estate management across a multi-site organisation
- Good working knowledge of relevant regulations and areas on compliance
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing and impletmenting policies and procedures
Candidates shortlisted for this role will need to submit a cover letter stating why they are interested in this role.
Please apply immediately for a quick turnaround. This role will be closing at 9.00am on Monday June 11, 2018.