27 days ago
We are currently looking for a number of enthusiastic short-term volunteers with the following characteristics:
- Friendly, self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Have basic cooking skills and able to talk in front of a group
- Confident with good communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
A typical day might include:
- Helping with the prepping and bagging of items the day before the course
- Assisting the project managers on the day of the course with final preparation
- Setting up the course venue, signing students in, and being a facilitator/helper during the students' practice session
- Entering confidential information into the database
- Time commitment
Volunteers required on the following dates and times:
- Course prepping - 11th, 18th, 25th September & 2nd October 2018 (2.30pm - 5.30pm)
- Course dates - 12th & 19th, 26th September & 3rd October 2018 (10.00am - 2.00pm: lunch provided)
QSA pays reasonable travel costs from your home to our offices.
Really simple! Please send your CV and all the dates you're able to volunteer to email@example.com. We have several positions available.
This is a great opportunity for you to build your confidence, skills and have some office experience to add to your CV. You will also learn how to cook delicious meals on a £1.00 budget (no previous cooking skills required). References and certificate of participation available at the end of the volunteering post.