East London, London
Up to £450 per day
4 months ago
Housing Association - Technical Project Manager - Sharepoint - Competitive Daily Rate
Our client, a leading Housing Association who provides high quality and affordable homes to rent and buy, are looking for a Sharepoint Implementation Project Manager to join the team on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
Having launched an exciting programme of business and digital transformation, much of this change will be enabled by the introduction and improvement of a variety of supporting IT solutions and systems.
A major enabler for this transformation is the capability to store, retrieve and collaborate with business related documents, messages and content using O365 and SharePoint. To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, they need to migrate existing record stores and establish a new way of working and collaborating.
- Define, document and deliver Agile projects with the support of 3rd parties and internal resources to support the programme needs.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracks activities against the project schedule, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Managing Agile stand-up meetings, co-ordinating backlog, Sprints, Work in process and allocating work packages as appropriate
- Assist in production, or produce Use Cases or Business Analysis using a recognised methodology
- Provide leadership to the project resources and act as the figurehead for the project, directing and motivating the team
- Be a member of the programme and project community, working with colleagues to add value to all members based on experience gained
- Engage directly with business stakeholders as required for the programme
- Ensure that wider programme governance and reporting processes are adhered to
- Responsible for project administration and compliance with programme standards
- Arrange Sign-off of all expenditure in line with Project Forecasts and agreed tolerances
Sharepoint Experience Required (Essential)
- SharePoint Online and Office 365 (configuration and development)
- Managing data migrations into SharePoint and within the Microsoft hosted tenancy
- Branding and theming techniques and best practices
- Creating and configuring document management assets (e.g. site columns, content types, libraries, policies)
- Creating and configuring publishing artefacts (e.g. page layouts)
- Creating and configuring workflows
Essential Skills and Requirements
o Demonstrable project management capability in a technical SharePoint delivery environment with an understanding of the issues and constraints
o Must be able to show evidence of delivering projects using both internal and external solution development teams
o Demonstrable track record in delivering and/or managing projects using their own experience in an Agile project delivery environment
Candidates must be immediately available. Please apply today!