£27k - 30k per year
OS Temp Team
almost 3 years ago
Services Operations Manager
6 month contract - ASAP start
Our client a creative advice charity is seeking a Services Operations Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract basis for an immediate start.
This post is a new role in the team which is why the post is 6 months in the first instance.
Short description of role
- To provide exceptional operational and client support for Careers and Support Teams.
- Account management of programmes and initiatives ensuring exceptional co-ordination and communication across the charity
- Lead on implementing and maintaining a consistent and appropriate level of quality assurance & service evaluation so impact is assessed, standards are monitored and constantly improved.
- Ensuring the efficiency of all services systems and processes including providing clear quarterly reporting and information to management.
- Excellent organisational skills exemplified by running activities such as training events/conferences/talks etc.
- Account management level with experience of working on integrated campaigns and/or projects.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills.
- Self- starter, willing to use own initiative, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a calm manner and good at collaboration and working in a cross-functional role.
- Data literate with good, solid understanding and working knowledge of databases and the use of data in marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of digital processes and their outcomes.
- Ability to analysis and collate information from data that adds meaning and value.
- Very competent with Microsoft Office suite of products (from Excel to PowerPoint).
Cause: Advice/Career Charity
Role: Services Operations Manager
Location: West London
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Salary/rate: £27-30k pa
Working hours: full-time