Eastbourne, East Sussex
Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our Client is a local independent charity that provides support for older people in East Sussex and they have an exciting opportunity for a Services Director.
As a Services Director you lead the sustainable delivery of their services which include Health and Care, paid-for Support Services and Information and Advice.
Other duties will include:
- Stakeholder engagement with statutory and non statutory partners
- Bid writing
- Inspiration line management of 3 direct reports
- Budget management
- Service development
Key attributes will include:
- 3 Years or more experience of managing a range of service in a health and / or social care filed
- A track record in successful change management
- Knowledge of managing service delivery contracts / funding agreements
The role will be based in Eastbourne and Newhaven and will involve travel across East Sussex.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date = 1st Feb 2019